At Christensen Dental Care, we are always looking for ways to reward our loyal patients. The most common request from our patients is professional whitening. However, due to the cost involved and the fact that dental insurance plans do not reimburse for whitening, many patients lose interest.
Whitening for Life is a program that rewards patients for their reliability. When you begin this program, you will receive one free set of bleaching trays and two tubes of bleach. Those patients who continue with the terms listed below will receive one free tube of bleach at each recall appointment continuing until one of the terms is voided.
To enroll in the Whitening for Life program all you have to do is show up to your scheduled recall (cleaning) appointments. Listed below are the terms and conditions for continuing in the program.
1. Patient must return to Christensen Dental Care for their regularly scheduled cleanings as prescribed by their doctor and receive full cleaning (cleaning, x-rays, exam)
2. If patient comes more than 20 days late from their scheduled recall date the program will be voided.
3. Patient must give 24 hours notice before cancelling or rescheduling their cleaning appointment
4. Patient must keep account balance at $0 prior to returning for each recall appointment or the program will be voided.
5. Once you default on any of the terms above you will not be able to re-enroll in the program. All touch-up kits or new trays will have to be purchased at their regular price.